Sunday, April 29, 2012

SeaWorld Theme Park In Australia

One of the amazing places which I visited with my family was SeaWorld in Australia. This park is renowned for its excellent location, superb facilities and friendly staff. One of the things that I really enjoys in my life is watching animals shows. Due to this fact, one of the fantastic shows in Australia that I adored was the Dolphins show. I was really amazed about the dolphins' reaction with the trainers. I also went to the penguins show where the trainers were responsible of feeding the small penguins. In addition, the park also included some interesting games and entertainments.

Here are some photos of the Theme Park:












3 comments:

  1. WoOow I Loooooooooove these animals dolphins and penguins are my one of the favorite animals =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice I liked the second picture a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I attended the dolphins show when I visited Sea World Theme Park in Australia, I really enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete