Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Hobbies

hobby is a consistent activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure, normally done during one's leisure time. Engaging in a hobby can lead to acquiring substantial skill, knowledge and experience.



In my life I built my hobbies by practicing them. One of my hobbies is reading books especially stories. In English, I like reading romantic and fiction stories. On the other hand, I adore reading historic stories in Arabic. I also enjoy scanning cooking books in both languages Arabic and English.




To gratify myself and the people around me, I like to bake homemade meals and sweets. In my free time, I enjoy staying in the kitchen and baking delicious dishes. My favorite thing that I adore doing is making sweets such as chocolate cake and cheese cake. For the lunch, I like to prepare a mouthwatering salad with my own Italian sauce. I also enjoy learning new and different cooking meals. For instance, sometimes I surf through the internet for new cooking dishes.



Moreover, one of my favorite hobbies is travelling overseas. I like to travel to new places and acquire new knowledge about the countries. When I visit new country, I appreciate learning about the ritual and customs of the people living in that country. I adore staying in places where the weather is raining and cold. My dream is to travel to a place where I stay in a farm instead of a hotel so that I can enjoy the farm living.





2 comments: