Sunday, May 27, 2012

My friend’s Baby Girl

On Thursday 17 May 2012, my classmates and I were waiting for my friend’s delivery, so at 11:00 Am one of my classmates sent for me a message to inform me that Rabab has delivered her baby girl. I was very happy and immediately I called my mom tell her the news. 


 On that day, we finished college early, so I went with my mother to Mercato in order to buy a gift for Rabab's baby girl. I was planning to buy for the baby girl jewelry, thus I went to Liala Jewelry shop in Mercato. I found several nice gold necklaces and bracelets for small babies. I was confused what to buy for her so I chose one of the necklaces. Afterwards, my mother and I went to the Patchi store to buy a box of chocolate. After completing the gift, I went back home. In the evening, I went with my mother and sister to visit Rabab in the hospital.









1 comment:

  1. You already went to visit her and Nadia, Noora and me are going to visit her on Wednesday Insha'allah

    ReplyDelete