Thursday, April 5, 2012

Travelling to Malaysia

Last week, I traveled with my husband to Malaysia and stayed in Kuala Lumpur for 7 nights. We visited three different places. In the first 2 nights we stayed in the Palace of the Golden Horse. This hotel is like a resort were we can go to the mall by the shuttle. Thus, many people who stay in this hotel uses the shuttle to go to the Mines Mall. The place was very beautiful and the weather was very nice since every day in the morning the weather was rainy. These are some photos of the place:


This is the place for the shuttle were we use it 
for going to the mall






In the third day, we moved to Sunway Lagoon and we stayed in Sunway Resort Hotel. The best place that I enjoyed was Sunway Lagoon. Our room was executive room and the hotel was very fancy. I enjoyed the breakfast since it included various dishes and fruits. Beside this, I enjoyed the location of our room since we can see the waterpark from the window. Here are some pictures of the place:

This is part of the executive room were we can 
see the water park

Water Park


During the fifth day, we moved to another location which is in the middle of the Kuala Lumpur city. We stayed in Grand Millennium Hotel. This place was crowded and there were many Arabian people especially from Saudi Arabia. I visited various restaurants and malls. In this city, we found many Arabian restaurants. Since I was bored from the fast food I started to eat from various Arabian restaurants. The journey was very nice since I visited various places and met different people.

1 comment: