Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shopping in Malaysia



One of the coolest things which I enjoyed in Malaysia was shopping. I visited several malls in Kuala Lumpur such as Mines Mall beside the Palace of the Golden Horse. In this mall, I bought for my sisters some shoes and clothes. I also bought many shoes for me. Later, when we moved to Sunway Lagoon, I spent most of the time in the Sunway Lagoon Mall. During my shopping journey, I found nice t-shirts for my little brothers so I bought for each one different color. Beside this, my husband found some nice wallets and bought 3. When we moved to Grand Millennium Hotel, we found various shopping malls. I bought for my mother as well as my husband mother some bags from Sembonia store. Moreover, I visited the Twin Towers and went to several stores. Overall, I enjoyed shopping in Malaysia since I found various malls and centers.



1 comment: